Not Ready to Be Contacted?
Ask a Professional a Question

Condo Insurance

Condos and co-op properties require slightly different types of insurance to protect your home. The two types of insurance policies necessary include your own insurance policy and a "master policy" that is provided by your condo association or co-op board.

Master Policy
The master insurance policy covers all the common areas that are shared with others such as the basement, elevator, walkways, roof for both physical and liability damage.

Your Own Insurance Policy
This will provide insurance coverage for your personal belongings within your condo or co-op if you are a victim of any of the covered perils such as theft, fire, lightening, hailstorm and other disasters that may be listed in your policy. Liability protection is also included.